Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Walk Along Whittier Blvd

Just about everyday I go out for a walk with our dog Morgan. She's a Neapolitan Mastiff. Well I consider it a blessing to be able to go for that walk once or twice a day with her. She and the walk deliver a plethora of pleasure in my life. I see so much beauty in the City of Whittier along our constitutionals. On one special day I was very motivated to capture the beauty, nature and landscape on Whittier Blvd. in the Golden Fall Sunset Light. I wanted to illustrate what I see but perhaps also what other might miss along their journeys. I was motivated as an artist but also an engineer because of the science and architecture that I encounter along the way. Here is a montage of images that help illustrate one of the journeys that we enjoy in the Whittier. (A special thanks to Morgan for being patient while I took the photos too!)



































No comments: