Monday, May 5, 2014

Fast and Healthy Lunch - Carne Asada Spring Mix Salad and Food Photographs too!!

Todays' fast and healthy lunch is Carne Asada Spring Mix Salad with Queso Fresco, Persian Cucumbers, Japanese Enoki Mushrooms, and my Russian River Chardonnay Salad Dressing.

Make sure you sear your meat on very high heat or grill on high heat. This is the best way to get texture and crispy edges, depth of flavors and keep the meat juicy too!!

Let your meat rest a little bit before cutting so it doens't let out all its juices but don't let it get cold either. The hot steak makes the salad.

As always I love to combine my photography with my cooking. Its two of my favorite things!! It was very hard to take a few minutes to get the photograph. I could hardly wait!!

Enjoy!! (The photograph and the salad recipe)






No comments: