Friday, July 5, 2013

Lindsay & Ernie Acuna's Wedding

Recently I had the pleasure to photograph Lindsay and Ernie Acuna's wedding.  This was a special wedding for me. I am honored to say that Ernie is my cousin and it was a privilege to photograph the Acuna wedding in my home town of San Diego, CA. I am proud of the romantic moments and images we captured together. It was a successful culmination of efforts for a smooth and successful day. Definitely it was a unique experience to photograph a wedding with practically all my family at the event and to see so many faces I actually knew!! There was always lots going on and I was nonstop busy as always. I really enjoyed it all. It certainly was a beautiful wedding and here are some of the photographs from the day for you to enjoy.

















Erik R. Soto Photography

21143 Hawthorne Blvd #346
Torrance, Ca 90503
Phone: 310.594.7974
http://www.eriksoto.com
customerservice@eriksoto.com

No comments: