Erik R. Soto Photography is offering a chance at an opportunity to experience an exciting and personalized FREE senior shoot. We are launching a new Senior Portrait Representative Program in all South Bay High Schools and we need up to Three representatives for each High School.
All representatives will receive the following in exchange for helping Erik R. Soto Photography find classmates for senior portrait sessions:
• One free One Hour on-location portrait session
• One 8×12, two 5×7, and 5 wallet prints of your choice, one pose
• Ten electronic files for sharing via Facebook, Myspace, etc.
• 20% off print orders from the Senior Portrait Representative’s senior session
• 100 Personalized business referral cards to share with your friends. Each card will have your portrait, name, and information about the Senior Portrait Session and Erik R. Soto Photography (see below for rewards that come with your referrals)
1. $10 print credit for prints/products from your senior session for every classmate that you refer to us for up to the first 4 referrals (classmate must book and complete a session with us with all fees paid in a timely manner)
2. After 5 referrals with booked sessions you will receive a Set of Two movie Tickets
3. After 10 referrals with booked sessions you will receive a Set of Two Tickets to a local Theme Park (i.e., Knotts Berry Farm, Disneyland, Magic Mountain, etc…)
The classmate(s) must present your personalized business referral card in order to be eligible. All referred classmates will receive a free 8x10 print from his or her session with a valid referral card. Your participation in the program will not only introduce you to a new way for stylistic personalized photography, but also a way to earn rewards and credits toward your session for senior portraits at little or no cost.
1. You must have an outgoing personality.
2. You should be active in at least one sport, club or other school activity.
3. You must boldly and shamelessly promote Erik R. Soto Photography to all of your friends and classmates (see requirement #1.) Make it fun… we will for you and everyone possible.
Terms and conditions are listed below for all Senior Portrait Representatives:
• Parents or legal guardians of the Senior Portrait Representative must sign a model release, allowing us to use your images for advertising purposes
• A valid Senior Portrait Representative Business Referral Card must be presented by a referred student in order to receive any credits towards rewards. Make sure you hand them out to get your rewards!
• Credits towards rewards will only be issued when a referred senior’s session is complete and all fees are paid by the referred senior
The program is selective so act fast if you are interested!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 310-594-7974 to discuss the opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
You can try my cell too at 310-508-8100